Subject: RE: Initial correlation of ebXML Transport requirements with CORBA services

Hi all,

This raises an interesting question -- what model does XML
require?  In San Jose, before I joined the Packaging & Transport
group, I spent 10-15 minutes with the Architecture folk.  They
were talking in terms of objects and components.  I just carried
this over to the P&T discussion as a given, i.e., ebXML wants an
OO transport.  I think this makes sense (all the usual arguments
for OO and componenets), but Rik's question makes me pause and
ask if this is a valid assumption.  Comments?

Best regards,
Henry