Subject: RE: Tele conference call

Hi,

I thought the Call had originally been for Thursday, 20 Jan., but
didn't notice the change of date -- called in only to be told the
passcode was invalid.  A real person finally came on the line and
told me the Call was for Friday.

Question: are you supposed to enter the passcode "EBXML" on the
phone keypad, i.e., as 32965?

'til tomorrow,
Henry