Subject: Interim meeting location + my dates

Hi,

Having just seem the info for the Brussels meeting, it made me
think that perhaps we should have the interim meeting at CEN in
Brussels, too (not where they are proposing for the full ebXML,
but at CEN itself in the center of the city) -- I'm sure they
would be happy to provide the space (unless all their rooms are
booked for the dates we want).  This would be convenient for
those located in Europe and me (at least tentatively).

As we discussed, the last week of March is probably out due to
IETF in Adelaide, Australia.  I have a speaking engagement for
4 April, so that week is out for me unless it's in Europe (Brussels
would be great!).  The week of 10-14 April is out for me (at least
tentatively), also.

While I hesitate to mention it to a WG with so many abstainers,
they have good beer in Brussels ;-)

Best regards,
Henry