Subject: Sorry, please disregard the previous document - Correct document attached

This CORRECT revised version of John's document contains the header fields
defined
by IETF EDIINT AS1 and AS2. This version does not contain the category
information, I want to work with John I. on this to be sure I'm doing
correctly.

John, I'll send an updated version of the EDIINT headers with categories to
you. Please review and comment to be sure they are consistent with your
categorization of the other specifications. Thanks.

Dick Brooks

ebXMLHdrClassification_v1-REVISION-1.doc