Subject: RE: How simple is the simple in KISS

I agree it's an architecture WG issue, but we must not ignore it either.

From: srh@us.ibm.com [mailto:srh@us.ibm.com]
Sent: Monday, March 06, 2000 8:54 AM
To: David Burdett
Cc: ebXML Transport (E-mail)

David B.,
Yes, I believe so. Versioning can be facilitated through rules and
conventions.
In the bigger scheme of things it is an overall Architecture issue that
demands
consistency spanning
Transport - Registry - Core / BP, and could be an issue to be addressed
by the Architecture WG.

I you an I agree on this, I will propose this as an issue in the
Architecture WG.

Thanks,
Scott R. Hinkelman
IBM Austin
Architecture and Development, Industry XML/Java Standards
Office: 512-823-8097 TL793-8097
Home: 512-930-5675
Cell: 512-940-0519
srh@us.ibm.com