Subject: Re: COMPLEXITY BIG ISSUE

<David>
Not so fast.
</David>
I agree.

<David>
and wouldn't it be nice if there was an ebXML "style guide" for writing XML,
</David>

Were you refering to something like this:
http://asf.gils.net/xer/decisions.html#a_6
Interestingly enough, one can find section: "A.10 Optional DTD and schema
representations are subordinate to the ASN.1 specification".

<David>
PS perhaps I'm starting the "religous war" by raising this issue now ... ;-)
</David>

I think we have to raise all the issues that we perceive as important (early
stage => find and prioritize issues (risks)) without being afraid that it
might generate ...

Nikola