Subject: RE: COMPLEXITY BIG ISSUE

To resurface an old question (I am just now able to catch up on email)

At 08:10 AM 3/6/00 -0800, David Burdett wrote:
>I think actually that the first point on use of names in an XML style thing
>and wouldn't it be nice if there was an ebXML "style guide" for writing XML,
>or does someone know a good one we could consider adopting
Not exactly, but the eCo Semantic Recommendation does provide some
good guidelines on Schema/DTD construction.  I didn't write it, but I sure
do like it.

http://eco.commerce.net/ - eco site
http://eco.commerce.net/specs/index.cfm - online
http://eco.commerce.net/rsrc/index.cfm - pdf files

Regards,
Dave Hollander

Dave Hollander
Director eCommerce Knowledge Management and Interoperability
CommerceNet
Co-Chair W3C XML Activity
Co-Chair W3C XML Schema Working Group
dmh@commerce.net