Subject: Re: [Fwd: Re[2]: Concern with basic ebXML TRP Syntax/Semantics]

Dick Brooks asked on April 12th: "Why should we invest a significant
amount of time to recreate MIME as XML when the end result is something
that is more complicated and less functional that MIME, why not simply
use MIME? What is the advantage of being "pure XML"? Someone please
answer this question - I'm stumped!"

Ooops!!  What if I substituted "EDIFACT" or "X12" for every instance of
"MIME" in your message?

William J. Kammerer
FORESIGHT Corp.
4950 Blazer Memorial Pkwy.