Subject: Re: July interim face2face

David,

We discussed in last week's con-call. Most people
felt that Monday was a travel day and we'd have the
two full days, leaqving time for people to get home
before the w/e.

I figure a full day each day, 8am - 6pm EDT, longer if
we feel the need. I could try to get a room for the
13th, but unfortunately, I have prior commitments
and wouldn't be able to be there. That could prove
a problem if there's no one else from Sun attending.

I could see adding 8-11:30 am EDT on July 13th, but I have
a hard stop then. If enough people feel that it would be
worthwhile, I'll see what I can do to find a room.