Subject: RE: July interim face2face

Chris

When will the meeting start on the 11th and finish on the 12th - it will
help when organizing travel arrangements

From: Christopher Ferris [mailto:chris.ferris@east.sun.com]
Sent: Monday, June 19, 2000 10:43 AM
To: Ebxml Transport
Subject: July interim face2face

All,

As discussed during last weeks con-call, Sun has offered
to host an interim face-2-face meeting at our campus here in
Burlington, Ma. (just north & west of Boston).

Here are the specifics:

Dates: July 11-12, 2000
Location: Sun Burlington Campus
          One Network Drive
          Burlington, Ma 01803

We're just north of the Burlngton Mall off of Rt 3
at Jct with Rt 62.

If anyone needs hotel info please let me know and
I'll try to get a couple of good recommendations.
There's ample lodgings available nearby (Burlington). I've just
never had to stay at any of them;-)

We may have to do some juggling of room location on
the 12th between noon and 3pm, but I've managed to secure
a large enough room (seats 16, 32 capacity) for the 11th
and 12th with the exception of that time period. Hopefully
no one will show up to evict us.

The suggested agenda would be to:
     - make some progress on the reliable messaging spec
     - additional progress on headers beyond the initial set (level 1)
     - discuss John I and Ian's work on tpaML
     - work on incorporating feedback on the released specifications

We can discuss the formal agenda for the face-2-face in more detail
during
this weeks con-call.

Hope to see you there!

    _/_/_/_/ _/    _/ _/    _/ Christopher Ferris - Enterprise Architect
   _/       _/    _/ _/_/  _/  Phone: 781-442-3063 or x23063
  _/_/_/_/ _/    _/ _/ _/ _/   Email: chris.ferris@East.Sun.COM
       _/ _/    _/ _/  _/_/    Sun Microsystems,  Mailstop: UBUR03-313
_/_/_/_/  _/_/_/  _/    _/     1 Network Drive Burlington, MA 01803-0903

= If you are subscribed using a different email address, put the      =
= address you subscribed with at the end of the line; e.g.            =
=      unsubscribe ebxml-transport myname@company.com                 =