Subject: RE: ebXML TR&P Interoperabiltiy event

I know we picked OTA in an earlier round, but might I suggest we utilize PIP
3A4 from RosettaNet instead.  The process interaction definition is much
more complete which will save confusion and the vendors who might implement
in this event are already intimately familiar with it.  Further, it would
show how easily ebXML TRP could replace RNIF in the future.

marc

Marc Breissinger                                   voice (W): 703-460-2504
Director, Product Strategy - webMethods, Inc.      voice (C): 703-989-7689
Email:  marcb@webmethods.com                               We're hiring!!!
Email2: breissim@earthlink.net              URL: http://www.webmethods.com