Subject: Re: conference call june 22, 2000 @10:00cdt-11:30

Okay, s**t happens I guess.

Let's not lose another week. I'd like to suggest
that we carry the discussion to email (which we
should be doing more of IMHO).

As a status:

- David and I have begun discussion and
work on the reliable messaging spec.

-I sent out a DTD, XSD and XML example for the Header,
for which I have received some good feedback. I'll post a
revised version based on the initial feedback by EOB today.

- I have inquired as to the status of our documents w/r/t
the public call-for-comment period and availability on
the ebXML public web site. Some confusion remains as far
as I can tell. It looks like we may have missed the boat
for a vote at the August ebXML conference.

- I have sent out the formal invite to the interim face-2-face
here in Burlington, Ma. I'd like to request that everyone
planning on attending RSVP. There's no chance that I can get
a larger room, but I want to know before hand if there will
be a problem with space! I have seating for 16 and max capacity
of 32 (probably 24 realistically)

I would like a status from John I and Ian J as to the use case
work they were planning around tpaML.

I'm sure that we're all interested in knowing the status of
our "published" documents. How should we proceed? When will
the documents be available via the web? On a related note,
I noticed that the email archives are hosed for all groups
apparently, so it would appear that we cannot even point people
at David's email with the attachments! (grumble) I will follow
up on this.

Would whomever was going to provide input to the following
agenda items please post the information they planned on sharing
to the email alias?

        - gci status
        - rosettanet status

Thanks,