Subject: RE: FW: Call for Review: XML Protocol Activity Proposal

that leaves small companies or consultants.... who in our group fits those
criteria?

-----Original Message-----
From: sutor@us.ibm.com [mailto:sutor@us.ibm.com]
Sent: Sunday, July 23, 2000 2:46 PM
To: marcb@webmethods.com

I recommend that this project team nominates someone who isn't
likely to be stringly involved via their own organization (eg, not
companies like IBM, Sun, Commerce One, etc.) and then we try
to get them on the eventual working group via the invited expert route.
ebXML needs someone who is both highly knowledgeable about the
subject but who really represents this organizations interests.

Bob Sutor
Program Director, XML Technology
716-243-2445 / Fax 716-243-1778 / Tieline 320-9138
Cellular 716-317-6899 / Pager 1-800-946-4645 PIN # 1473757
sutor@us.ibm.com

Marc Breissinger <marcb@webmethods.com> on 07/23/2000 03:06:59 PM

Please respond to marcb@webmethods.com

cc:

Looks like W3C has made their protocol efforts official.  We'll need to
figure out how to approach this effort.

Marc Breissinger                                   voice (W): 703-460-2504
Director, Product Strategy - webMethods, Inc.      voice (C): 703-989-7689
Email:  marcb@webmethods.com                               We're hiring!!!
Email2: breissim@earthlink.net              URL: http://www.webmethods.com