Subject: GCI Press Releases

I am forwarding a copy of the Press Release as per our conference call
discussion,

Melanie Kudela
EC Technical Manager
UCC, Inc.
Princeton Pike Corporate Center
1009 Lenox Dr., Suite 202
Lawrenceville, NJ 08648, USA
609-620-4514
mkudela@uc-council.org
----- Forwarded by Melanie Kudela/Princeton/UCC on 08/03/00 11:25 AM -----

Forty of the world's leading manufacturers and retailers met on 7/31/00 in
Paris with trade associations representing more than 850,000 companies,
large and small, to announce the first global standards for Internet
trading in the consumer goods industry.   The "Global Commerce Internet
Protocol" establishes the first comprehensive recommendations on the
management of standardized data across the world's most important trading
Exchanges and other business-to-business communications via the Internet.
Attached is the press release for your review.

(See attached file: 7-31-00 Industry Issues Global Commerce Internet
Protocol.doc)

Microsoft Word 4