Subject: re: GCI Press Releases

Message text written by INTERNET:MKudela@uc-council.org

I am forwarding a copy of the Press Release as per our conference call
discussion,

Melanie Kudela<

Melanie -

So my understanding from this is that GCI is formally
endorsing ebXML - even as they talk about their
Global Commerce Initiative - the underpinning is ebXML - and
they will be developing repositories and transactions in
their industry vertical to these technical spec's.

This being so this is great news and I expect we'll see a
press release from Laura shortly...

Thanks, DW.