Subject: Re: Re[2]: Trading Partner Logical Identification based on EDIFA

Dave,

I was thinking that simply in the process of preparing the TPA, both
partners include individually assigned IDs.  Each ID only has to be unique
within the partner which owns it.  The cobmination is unique across both
partners. Both of these TPA IDs are then carried in the message header for
conversations under that TPA.

By copy of this, I am asking John Ibbotson about MQ.  Hopefully he will
have an answer when he returns from whatever exotic place he is vacationing
in.

(and please forgive my misspelling your name in the previous posting.)

Regards,
Marty

IBM T. J. Watson Research Center
P. O. B. 704