Subject: RE: Technical Architecture TR&P section - REISSUE

Shumpei,

Fire'n'forget is used to describe the behavior exhibited by most e-mail
systems where a message is sent from a "client" (MUA) to a Delivery Agent
(MTA) for processing. The MUA "trusts" the MTA to handle all delivery
related issues. The fire'n'forget concept can also be applied to reliable
delivery agents such as MQSeries and others.

Dick Brooks
Group 8760
110 12th Street North
Birmingham, AL 35203
dick@8760.com
205-250-8053
Fax: 205-250-8057
http://www.8760.com/

InsideAgent - Empowering e-commerce solutions