Subject: Re: discussion priorities

For simplicity in the RM discussions, we tabled discussions of multi-hop
networks.

However, we did define a Routing Header, which defines the Messaging
Service Handlers used in a particular link pair in the traversal. If we
mandate the use of Routing Headers (even for trivial one-link-pair
traversals), then this could hold the information...

Jim