Subject: Re: discussion priorities

Jim,

OK, I'll have to look at the Reliable Messaging (RM) spec to see if
what you are talking about does the job.

The reasons I'm concerned about this are
1. in the past, being able to send a message from one partner
   to another using multi-hop with different transport protocols
   on each hop, particularly for SME support, was seen as very
   important, and
2. if you don't have ebXML routing (and, as David Webber was
   suggesting, left routing to the network), IMHO, you don't need
   the type of RM Fujitsu is proposing as there are loads of
   protocols out there that already have it (why re-invent it,
   unless, of course, you need it for the end-to-end guarantee
   over multi-hop routes managed by ebXML Messaging Service).

Best regards,
Henry