Subject: RE: TRP Work Plan - Version 17 Aug 00

David,

I agree with everything in your posting, appended here.  We can certainly
add (probably non-normative) discussion to the messaging service
specification suggesting ways of obtaining the party information.  My
concern  is that there may be a lot of other information (not now in the
message header) that has to flow between the application layer and adjacent
messaging services layer for the information to flow.  Perhaps the first
step is to write down some use cases that cover the interaction between the
application layer and messaging services layer to see what, if anything
might be missing.

Regards,
Marty

Martin W. Sachs