Subject: Re: Messaging Service Comment

Dick/All,

During last weeks call, Gordon agreed to develop a strawdog
for a UML model of the "Service Interface" which he would
submit to the list for review prior to the f2f in Dallas.
I also agreed that we could devote a couple of hours for
Gordon to present the model to the rest of the team which
would be followed by a brief discussion.

The goal of this would be to garner support for a new
subteam to be formed which would continue the work
begun by Gordon.

Chris