Subject: RE: confusion on where to discuss trading partners

Near as I can tell, the TPA is a source of information, some of
which is necessary to populate the Headers.  As such, if the MS
is to work without the TPA, we need to say where the info comes
from.

Actually, perhaps we should specify where the info comes from
anyway.  Nothing like avoiding confusion.

Henry