Subject: RE: RM Group Definitions

Application level specifying a "grouping" might be business requirement as
an application might not want to send out a message until it **knows** that
an earlier message has been delivered. In this case, the application /
business process would have to let the messaging service know when to end a
"group".

From: Christopher Ferris [mailto:chris.ferris@east.sun.com]
Sent: Tuesday, August 29, 2000 6:43 AM
To: richard drummond
Cc: ebxml-transport@lists.ebxml.org

I agree. It isn't clear to me where the notion of BP-level
or application-level grouping came from as I haven't had
an opportunity to read ALL of the messages sent during my
vacation, but this seems to me to be something we should
steer well clear of.

Chris

--
    _/_/_/_/ _/    _/ _/    _/ Christopher Ferris - Enterprise Architect
   _/       _/    _/ _/_/  _/  Phone: 781-442-3063 or x23063