Subject: The Overview & Requirements Spec is TOAST ??

I don't think I agreed to update the Overview & Requirements spec on the
fly?

Particularly changing the requirements & overview spec at the same time as
we're changing the messsaging services spec is completely untenable as it
will lead to inconsistencies, and require a tremendous amount of time to do
- that I haven't got. It also makes it a meaningless exercise since the
REQUIREMENTS that are defined are no longer being used as REQUIREMENTS.

So basically folks, now, my view is that the Overview and Requirements spec
is TOAST !! We no longer need to refer to it, nor are we using it to:
1. control the scope of what we do
2. provide a reference of what we are trying to achieve.

This also goes completely against all the project management/systems
development activities I have ever been involved in where you write the
requirements first then build to them.

So my conclusion is ...

	LET ANARCHY PREVAIL

Ok, now perhaps I'm putting it a bit strong, but do we really want to build
a solution without having ANY requirements onm which is based. I think not.