Subject: RE: Message Service Interface

Rik,

I don't need this for November. However, the argument that a UML based MSI
definition could contribute to the "proof of correctness" of the MS spec.
may have some merit. It certainly  can't hurt. It may also formalize the MS
& BP layering. Ultimately though, we want to converge on inter-operable MS
implementations & the MSI work is somewhat orthogonal to that effort, IMO.

Nick