Subject: RE: TRP Error Handling Spec Draft

Just a couple of points regarding digital signatures:

- Some industry groups require digital signatures (both PGP and S/MIME) on
documents, it is imperative that they be fully supported in ebXML.
- A DoS attack can occur if there are no access controls on the E-Commerce
server (SMTP for example).
- A DoS attack involving crypto functions is less likely when access
controls are in place

Dick Brooks
Group 8760
110 12th Street North
Birmingham, AL 35203
dick@8760.com
205-250-8053
Fax: 205-250-8057
http://www.8760.com/

InsideAgent - Empowering e-commerce solutions