Subject: ebXML Delivery Matrix DRAFT 0.1

Here is the ebXML delivery matrix spread over 3 phases. This is your chance
to let us know if our plans are on the mark or way off base. A delivery
matrix is intended to help development teams focus on what is being built
and when. The TR&P team is  working on phase 1. If you don't see what you're
looking for in phase 1 please let the group know via the mailing list. If
we've missed something all together please let us know the requirement and
indicate which phase it belongs in.

After we've completed phase 1 we'll move onto phase 2 and so on.

Keep the following in mind as you read the delivery matrix:

- A delivery matrix is a living document, it will change
- Items can shift from one phase to another
- This is truly a rough draft, the entire document was constructed in less
than 2 business days
- This document DEFINES the focus for deliverables of the TR&P group. Now is
a good time to review the matrix to see if it has everything you want in the
timeframe (phase) you want it.

Thanks to all who gave up precious weekend and after hours time to bring
this document together.

Dick Brooks
Group 8760
110 12th Street North
Birmingham, AL 35203
dick@8760.com
205-250-8053
Fax: 205-250-8057
http://www.8760.com/

InsideAgent - Empowering e-commerce solutions

2000-0911-ebXML TRP DELIVERY MATRIX.doc