Subject: RE: Re: Please VOTE ON ebxml Messaging Services spec v 0.2 forreleaseto ebXML-Wide Group Review

please change the subject on this discussion, so i may monitor the vote
better... thanks guys and gals.... rik

-----Original Message-----
From: Dick Brooks [mailto:dick@8760.com]
Sent: Tuesday, September 12, 2000 8:57 PM
To: Jim Hughes
Cc: ebxml-transport@lists.ebxml.org
Subject: RE: Re: Please VOTE ON ebxml Messaging Services spec v 0.2
forrelease to ebXML-Wide Group Review

Jim,

I do agree, charset should be removed from the ebXML Message Envelope
Content-type header. In addition to being non-compliant with RFC 2387 it's
meaning/purpose is unclear with regard to multipart/related types. The
charset is more appropriate on the headers associated with each subordinate
bodypart within a multipart/related package.

Dick Brooks
Group 8760
110 12th Street North
Birmingham, AL 35203
dick@8760.com
205-250-8053
Fax: 205-250-8057
http://www.8760.com/

InsideAgent - Empowering e-commerce solutions