Subject: Re: ebxml Messaging Services spec v 0.2

Message text written by Christopher Ferris

>  I "think" the convention we are following is that we always start with
an
> upper case, unless the element/attribute begins with "ebXML".

Unless the TA team comes up with a recommendation as to style,
we'll have to go with upper-camel-case since that's what we started
with (despite my preference for lower-camel-case;-)

Note to: TA / Coord:

Duane / Tim,

Has anything been decided on this?  This is one we should
take care of from coordination side.  The RegRep interface
we are working on is using lower-camel-case, and eb: as the
namespace.

Some guidelines here would be handy.

Thanks, DW.