Subject: RE: f2f agenda questions-2

Rik,

The TP team is in the process of finalizing its requirements document.  We
have not done any collective thinking about a RR interface, nor do I have
an understanding of what kind of function would need to be in that
interface.  The team's present thinking is that the discovery process is
outside our scope except for including the information to be discovered in
the profile or agreement.

If there is a requirement on the TP team related to an RR interface, please
provide more information.

Regards,
Marty

Martin W. Sachs
IBM T. J. Watson Research Center
P. O. B. 704
Yorktown Hts, NY 10598
914-784-7287;  IBM tie line 863-7287
Internet address:  mwsachs @ us.ibm.com

Rik Drummond <rvd2@worldnet.att.net> on 09/18/2000 09:58:53 AM

cc:   Ebxml Transport <ebxml-transport@lists.ebxml.org>

marty thinks it is too early to cover tpa retrieval. what is your proposal
for the rr interface so that we may review it before the meeting?   best
regards, rik