Subject: RE: f2f agenda questions-2

Message text written by Martin W Sachs/Watson/IBM
>The team's present thinking is that the discovery process is
outside our scope except for including the information to be discovered in
the profile or agreement.

If there is a requirement on the TP team related to an RR interface, please
provide more information.

Marty,

That works for the RR side - we are just finalizing our first cut at
interfaces this week too - so once that's done we can compare notes.

Thanks, DW.