Subject: Re: Reliable Messaging Spec v0-078

I basically feel that one is better than three. I seriously
doubt that we can separate the three at any practical level
for any implementation. Granted, from a usage perspective,
RM and Security might be *optional*, but I wouldn't want one
even if I were the smallest of SMEs. I would still want
both reliability and security;-)

Chris

--
    _/_/_/_/ _/    _/ _/    _/ Christopher Ferris - Enterprise Architect
   _/       _/    _/ _/_/  _/  Phone: 781-442-3063 or x23063