Subject: RE: some error in the schema defination

chris ferris is generating the schemi and the dtd. chris might wish to have
him check what every your generator puts out before putting it in the
spec... rik

-----Original Message-----
From: Matti.Vasara@fingrid.fi [mailto:Matti.Vasara@fingrid.fi]
Sent: Friday, September 29, 2000 9:43 AM
To: rvd2@worldnet.att.net; ebxml-transport@lists.ebxml.org
Subject: some error in the schema defination

Hello
The previous XML Header DTD definition had on typo -extra space-, but it
seems now been corrected. My XMLSpy does not accept the schema version even
now, it claims that the Manifest has been declared on the element
name="Manifest". For me is DTD enough, but may be you should look a bit at
the schema defination.
Thanks for the good work!
Matti Vasara
Fingrid System