Subject: RE: Explicit & Implicit acknowledgements

Thank you for posting this. If this topic shows up early in your agenda I
will call in before the POC conf. call on Thursday. I don't think we are
far off. I would however prefer to promote a simpler, consistent
programming model at the Business Process level making no assumptions about
the environment within which the Business Process is running in.  It should
be possible to develop a Business Application such that requests are issued
over HTTP with responses arriving over say POP/IMAP. Alternatively requests
may be issues over SMTP with responses arriving over HTTP. In fact the
transport characteristics is a deployment time decision driven by the PA.
IMHO, we have traditionally wired transport behavior into the application,
in a messaging environment we have the luxury of avoiding this.

Regards,
Nick