Subject: Re: Updated spreadsheet

Chris,
This emphasizes what I was talking about in the conference call on Thursday
that we need a (change) process - ideally, across all the project teams.
Until this process is (developed and) put into place, perhaps what we
should do as a team is have a central database for all of the changes -
Access, perhaps - which would be maintained by one person, and possibly on
our website for people to reference. If this is something the group would
like to do, I would be happy to put this (the database and tools) together.

Martha

Christopher Ferris <chris.ferris@east.sun.com> on 10/14/2000 11:21:44 AM