Subject: RE: ebxml trp mhs spec and workflow

no, i don't think it belongs somewhere else completely. however it is
clearly phase ii or phase iii. the mhs will have to support it which will
require more headers... so it is probably on of those over lap areas....
best regards, rik

-----Original Message-----
From: Christopher Ferris [mailto:chris.ferris@east.sun.com]
Sent: Tuesday, October 31, 2000 10:47 AM
To: Rik Drummond
Cc: ebXML-transport@lists.ebxml.org

This is something which in truth belongs not in TR&P
but in TP/BP. Stefano Pogliani of Sun is very interested
and knowledgable in this domain and is exploring how
this might map to ebXML.

In truth, this is something which rightly belongs in
a phase II of ebXML (IMHO). It is also the domain of
a market exchange service provider and could easily
be mapped onto ebXML through an intermediary router.

My $0.02,

Chris