Subject: Re: ebxml trp mhs spec and workflow

Rik,

It isn't clear to me that there are necessarily more
headers. There may well be, but we'll cross that bridge
when we get there.

The real issue is defining a multi-party TPA-like thing
which describes a multi-party collaboration exchange to
effect a supply-chain-like business process which spans
more than two parties.

It isn't clear to me that this couldn't be effected over
base TR&P MS since each exchange *could* be handled
as a message between two parties.

Even so, I agree that it does need to be addressed, but
I don't believe for a minute that TR&P owns defining
how it should be modelled or implemented.

Rik Drummond wrote:

> no, i don't think it belongs somewhere else completely. however it is
> clearly phase ii or phase iii. the mhs will have to support it which will
> require more headers... so it is probably on of those over lap areas....
> best regards, rik

begin:vcard
n:Ferris;Christopher
tel;cell:508-667-0402
tel;work:781-442-3063
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
org:Sun Microsystems, Inc;XTC Advanced Development
adr:;;One Network Drive;Burlington;Ma;01803-0903;USA
version:2.1
email;internet:chris.ferris@east.sun.com
title:Senior Staff Engineer
fn:Christopher Ferris