Subject: RE: ebxml trp mhs spec and workflow

Chris,

	If you are looking at workflow as co-operating business processes, it is a
BP issue. But if we look ar workflow as a routing problem as well, we could
add some routing stuff at the TRP level. This could be one more case where
we need control messages.

	cheers

-----Original Message-----
From: Christopher Ferris [mailto:chris.ferris@east.sun.com]
Sent: Tuesday, October 31, 2000 8:47 AM
To: Rik Drummond
Cc: ebXML-transport@lists.ebxml.org

This is something which in truth belongs not in TR&P
but in TP/BP. Stefano Pogliani of Sun is very interested
and knowledgable in this domain and is exploring how
this might map to ebXML.

In truth, this is something which rightly belongs in
a phase II of ebXML (IMHO). It is also the domain of
a market exchange service provider and could easily
be mapped onto ebXML through an intermediary router.

My $0.02,

Chris