Subject: RE: Volunteers required for standards mapping

why are we doing this when we have limited person-power to even complete the
mhs spec in time?  rik

-----Original Message-----
From: yanqin xu [mailto:xuzenu@hotmail.com]
Sent: Monday, November 20, 2000 8:41 AM
To: david.burdett@commerceone.com; ebxml-transport@lists.ebxml.org

Hi, David,

I think there are three more needed to consider:
[1] CXML
[2] In the document content level, OAG. Maybe this work should belong to CC
or CCBP group?
[3] In the document content level, OASIS Catalog and EBXML Catalog. Maybe
this work should belong to CC or CCBP too?

I can do the comparison work between EBXML and CXML, and between EBXML and
OAG if nobody else likes to do it. But I don't know anything about OASIS
Catalog.

By the way, what is the time frame to finish the work?

Thanks.

Regards,

Jenny Xu
Standard Architect