Subject: RE: Outstanding Issues - LONG please red to end

Why not leave the content-length in the individual parts and in the
multipart header, and use an encoding scheme to protect the message
from transport mangling?

e.g.

POST /ebxml HTTP/1.0

hjhjhdiuhwdfiuhuhuHZUHUHJHKJjhjhjHjhkhkjhkjhkjhkjhkhkhkhkjhk=
hjhkjhjkahjkahdaksjdhaksjdhaskdjhaskdhaksdhkashdkashdkashdkh=
kjaSDKASJDHKAJHKJHJKHKASJHDKajshdkjhASKDHKSDFSJHDKFGDFKJHDH==

Content-Length is a valuable field to have when parsing out the
message.  I would hate to see that go away, and have to rely on
matching the boundary.

-Matt