Subject: Apache/ebXML

Dick,

	Good idea. I have sent a few e-mails to the Apache folks to explore this
possibility. Haven't yet received any reply. If anybody in this list have
any Apache contacts, pl let me know.

	cheers

-----Original Message-----
From: Dick Brooks [mailto:dick@8760.com]
Sent: Saturday, November 25, 2000 6:00 AM
To: Ebxml
Subject: FW: [SOAP] binary data over SOAP (was: Re: Re: [SOAP] Building
a large SOAP server)

Is anyone within ebXML currently working with the Apache Software Foundation
to include ebXML functionality as part of the Apache project? I think it
would be wise to investigate a relationship with the group, other groups
have done so, reference the following statement from the attached message:

"Support for SOAP Attachments will be available in Apache SOAP very soon!"

FYI: Apache is the most widely deployed web server software on the Internet
according to http://www.netcraft.com/Survey/. We use the Apache software at
8760, it's very high quality open source software.

Dick Brooks
Group 8760
110 12th Street North
Birmingham, AL 35203
dick@8760.com
205-250-8053
Fax: 205-250-8057
http://www.8760.com/

InsideAgent - Empowering e-commerce solutions