Subject: Re: Test Indicator Issue

Something to keep in mind:
If it is elected to be dropped, then some verticals that use such a thing
(regardless of
their intended use) will have to accommodate it regardless, and will its
absence
be viewed as a shortcoming? One option is to include it,
with semantics to be used as seen fit.......

Scott Hinkelman, Senior Software Engineer
XML Industry Enablement
IBM e-business Standards Strategy
512-823-8097 (TL 793-8097) (Cell: 512-940-0519)
srh@us.ibm.com, Fax: 512-838-1074

christopher ferris <chris.ferris@east.sun.com> on 11/30/2000 01:35:58 PM