Subject: Re: Naming Conventions [was: ebXML header extension mechanism proposal]

Mathew,

I think you and I are saying the same thing (almost). Here is what I was saying as a
modification of what you said. The Difference is adding methods in UML column. Hope
you agree to the addition.

XML           | UML/Java/C++/...                     | Convention
Element names | Class/Interface                       | Upper Camel
Attributes         | Properties/Attributes/methods| Lower Camel

Thanks for the clearer picture.

Farrukh