Subject: RE: Test Indicator Issue

We should avoid one of the things I have been told happened to EDI. That, in order to accomodate everything that each one wanted to fit, the meaning of the information was becoming too much subjective.

As of me, I would say that if we believe that ebXML is there to stay, it will be more priority to establish a clear context than to accomodate any variant.
My 2 cents.

/Stefano