Subject: RE: proposal: test indicator (2)

Chris,

	I do not re-iterate that I think that I would vote against this...

...but, in case it will be approved, I would highlight the following:

1.	it should NOT be the MSH to handle it but the Business Service
	Interface since it is modelled around the content of the CPA
	(I assume the MSH is "independent on the CPA")

2.	what happens if the CPA allows for Usage=Mode=Test and the
	actual message does not contain any Usage clause? You mention that
	it should be treated as a production, but should in this case
	the BSI "add" the "usage=production" to the header before
	passing to the application?

3.	I would agree if in the actual header I have something like
	<USAGE Mode=Test/>

	but for the CPA I would suggest a syntax of the form:

	<TestFlag_Allowed>

	without any boolean value. Just the tag is present or not...

/Stefano