Subject: Re: More issues to resolve

Thanks Prasad!

Chris

Prasad Yendluri wrote:

> Chris/Ian (et al),
>
> Regarding 13, there seems to be a consensus that we need this functionality.
> I agree that we definitely want to see support for synch responses, acks,
> errors in ebXML. Towards that end, I volunteer to put together a proposal
> for it.
>
> Thanks, Prasad

begin:vcard
n:Ferris;Christopher
tel;cell:508-667-0402
tel;work:781-442-3063
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
org:Sun Microsystems, Inc;XTC Advanced Development
adr:;;One Network Drive;Burlington;Ma;01803-0903;USA
version:2.1
email;internet:chris.ferris@east.sun.com
title:Senior Staff Engineer
fn:Christopher Ferris