Subject: RE: More issues to resolve

Prasad,

The U.S. Energy industry currently uses synchronous receipt
acknowledgements. I would like to work
with you to ensure that the Energy industry requirements are included in the
design.

Thanks,

Dick Brooks
Group 8760
110 12th Street North
Birmingham, AL 35203
dick@8760.com
205-250-8053
Fax: 205-250-8057
http://www.8760.com/

InsideAgent - Empowering e-commerce solutions