Subject: Re: proposal: collapse To and From elements

Yet again, David and I agree on something;-)

I think that since InternalRouting is optional in RNIF
and given what David describes should be more than
adequate.

"Burdett, David" wrote:

> You should be able to devise a URN scheme that includes, DUNS+4 or Internal
> Routing, for example:
>         "urn:duns.com:baseid:123456789+4321:InternalRoute:Columbus_Office"
>
> The point is we (i.e. ebXML) cannot hope to define all identifier/numbering
> schemes that will be required. This way, if the RosettaNet folks want to
> include some Internal Routing inside the Message Header, then they can
> without overloading the base definition of a party, for those folks that
> don't need it.
>
> David

begin:vcard
n:Ferris;Christopher
tel;cell:508-667-0402
tel;work:781-442-3063
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
org:Sun Microsystems, Inc;XTC Advanced Development
version:2.1
email;internet:chris.ferris@east.sun.com
title:Sr. Staff Engineer
fn:Christopher Ferris