Subject: Re: [Fwd: small error in your ebxml manifest proposal]

Note that I have confirmed this with a re-read of the xmlschema-0
spec. I therefore propose that ##other be the value of the namespace
attribute represented in the xsd:any elements.

christopher ferris wrote:

> Wayne,
>
> Thanks for the feedback.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Chris

begin:vcard
n:Ferris;Christopher
tel;cell:508-667-0402
tel;work:781-442-3063
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
org:Sun Microsystems, Inc;XTC Advanced Development
version:2.1
email;internet:chris.ferris@east.sun.com
title:Sr. Staff Engineer
fn:Christopher Ferris