Subject: RE: minutes 14-Dec-2000 TR&P con-call

From: christopher ferris [mailto:chris.ferris@east.sun.com]
Sent: December 14, 2000 09:11
To: ebxml-transport@lists.ebxml.org
Subject: minutes 14-Dec-2000 TR&P con-call

Dick Brooks
David Burdett
Andrew Eisenberg
Doug Bunting
Chris Ferris
Ralph Berwanger
Prasad Yendluri
Robert Adams
Jerry ... AIAG (sorry, my system crashed with the original minutes...)
Dale Moberg
Maryann Hondo
Rik Drummond
Ian Jones (for less than a minute;-)

Minutes

Issue 10 - Multiple PartyId
Detail -
7.9.1   - Recommend changing phrase PartyID element to 'one or more
PartyID
elements'.
discussion. unanimous opposition. There will be likely ramifications
with CPA which cannot be addressed. There are other ways of achieving
the same effect (such as mail aliases).

Vote: not to accept

</ SNIP>